Latest Forecasts Show Economy Is Doing Okay
Amid grim headlines and a widely-held perception that global growth is slowing dramatically, new economic data forecasts from The World Bank and The Wall Street Journal indicate that neither world economic growth nor the U.S. economy are in bad shape.
Since June 30th, 2018, the economic staff at The World Bank shaved their expectations for global growth by a tenth of 1%. That's a small downward revision compared to the concerns in the media about the trade dispute with China causing a global slowdown that will hit the United States.
- 'Twas The Last Trading Day Before Christmas
- Stock Plunge Nears Bear Territory After Fed Hike
- A Last-Minute Reminder To Give Wisely And Charitably
- Key Facts About Tariffs, Interest Rates, And Economic Strength
- Fed Chair Extends A Dovish Hand, Lifting Stocks
- S&P 500 Slid Last Week, As Earnings Growth Is Recalibrated
- Last Chance For Pre-Retired Professionals & Biz Owners
- Amid A Swirl Of Controversy, Fed Policy Remained Stable
- More Good Economic News On Friday
- Is Amazon Keeping The Inflation Rate Low?
- Analyzing The Market Correction
- This Week In Stocks And The Economy