Prism - CPA Affiliate Agreement
Prism's Revolutionary Program that Can Help Grow a CPA® Practice
There are two major types of financial service professionals that clients seek: Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and Financial Advisors (FAs). While the services offered by each of these professionals are different, they are also complimentary.
Often clients want a one-stop-shopping experience for both of these services, but not many CPA®'s can offer wealth management advice, and it would be difficult to find a financial advisor in Seattle that is also a CPA®.
That's why Prism Capital Management offers a revolutionary Affiliate Agreement with accountants. This agreement allows a CPA® to provide clients with wealth management oversight through Prism, along with their accounting services.
The Affiliate Agreement saves a CPA® from having to wear two different hats at the same time, and also keeps them from having to get certified as a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS®) to provide wealth management services to their clients. To the client, it provides the feeling that they are working with a multi-disciplinary CPA® practice that offers seamless integration of accounting and financial advisory services.
Taking advantage of our Affiliate Agreement benefits CPAs in the following ways:
- You can favorably distinguish your practice from other CPAs.
- It allows you to focus on your expertise, accounting, while tightly integrating that with Prism's synchronized investment advisory service.
- It lets clients know that you're committed to providing the highest level of professional financial services and expertise available.
- It frees you up. If you're spending all of your time trying to do both and trying to keep up with the CPA® and PFS® designations, you will have less time to spend with your clients. They might also see your attempts at a multi-disciplinary practice as a conflict of interest.
- You have a broader list of services to offer new clients.
- It creates an annuitized quarterly stream of new income!
- Most importantly, clients like it and are asking for it.
We believe our Affiliate Agreement will change the landscape for CPAs and investment management in Seattle. Prism Capital Management, LLC is proud to pioneer this revolutionary process.