Despite The Washington Sideshow, Stocks Closed At A New All-Time High
Earnings drive stock prices. Period. It's like financial gravity, and it's how the stock market works. Estimated operating earnings per share on the S&P 500, as of May 8, 2017, was $131.44 in 2017 and $147.10 in 2018. What's that mean?
- Global Growth Forecast Slows, But U.S. Outlook Remains Stable
- How Long Does It Take To Be A Long-Term Investor?
- Five Observations About The CBO's New Long-Term Debt Forecast
- Fed Apology, Strong Job Growth Bolster Stocks
- Despite Grim Headlines, Economic Growth Is Intact
- Despite December Turbulence, Economy And Business Optimism Were Strong
- Latest Forecasts Show Economy Is Doing Okay
- A Poignant Moment In Financial History Sparks Stocks