Year-End Tax Planning Could End With A Thrill This Year
Year-end tax planning is usually like watching your favorite old Western one more time; you know it's going to end with the good guys riding off into the sunset.
This year, however, the movie is a real thriller and no one knows how it's going to end on December 31. No one knows if tax laws are going to change, much less how they will change, but a lot is at stake.
- Stocks Dropped Last Week But Data Confirmed Economic Recovery
- Amid A Mixed Week For Stocks, A Strong Recommendation
- Is A Stock Bubble Bursting?
- S&P 500 Breaks Record For A Second Week
- S&P 500 Breaks New Record; Small Business Picture Is Different
- As If Coronavirus Never Hit, Retail Recovers
- Confirming Recovery Is Under Way
- Despite Grim Headlines, Stocks Rose Sharply -- Why?
- The Paradigm Shift In Valuing Stocks
- Retail Sales And Housing Starts In June Reveal Recovery's Shape
- Keeping Perspective In An Unreal Environment
- Economic Fundamentals Recovering As Stocks Surged For the Week
- Stocks Swing Wildly As Economic Recovery Begins
- Dog Days Of Summer In The Economy
- V-Shaped But Full Recovery Is Long Off
- Covid-19 Causes A Good Surprise
- The Epidemic Sets The Economy Back About Two Years
- Is This A New Bull Market?
- The Pandemic And Stocks
- Despite Disastrous Jobs Report, Stocks Surged 1.6% Friday
- Amid The Crisis In The Economy, Two Good Anomalies
- Financial Economics With The Epidemic's End In Sight
- The Beginning Of The End?
- An 11.4% One-Week Gain In Stocks