Key Senators Agree On A Road To Cutting Taxes This Year
Two key Senate Republicans reached an agreement on the framework of a major tax cut that reportedly will save taxpayers $1.5 trillion over 10 years.
Senators Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.), members of the Senate Budget Committee, released a statement saying they agreed on a path toward tax cuts.
- Economic Fundamentals Recovering As Stocks Surged For the Week
- Stocks Swing Wildly As Economic Recovery Begins
- Dog Days Of Summer In The Economy
- V-Shaped But Full Recovery Is Long Off
- Covid-19 Causes A Good Surprise
- The Epidemic Sets The Economy Back About Two Years
- Is This A New Bull Market?
- The Pandemic And Stocks
- Despite Disastrous Jobs Report, Stocks Surged 1.6% Friday
- Amid The Crisis In The Economy, Two Good Anomalies
- Financial Economics With The Epidemic's End In Sight
- The Beginning Of The End?
- An 11.4% One-Week Gain In Stocks
- What Investors Should Expect And A Business Owner Alert
- Is the Coronavirus Bear Market Over?
- What's An Investor To Think Now?
- Will Covid-19 Crisis Be Short-Lived?
- Despite Covid-19, Signals Of Economic Health Continue
- Covid-19: Facts And Perspective For Investors
- Economists Expected Q1 U.S. Growth Of 1.6%; It's 2.6%!
- Stocks Close At New High As Business Owner Optimism Surged
- Retirement Revolution Unexpectedly Is Boosting Economy
- Coronavirus Scare Reveals The Nature Of Stock Market Risk
- Leading Indicators Slightly Off Again