Trump Tax Plan Upends Year-End Tax Planning
The Big Six - a group of four leaders in the Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives and Senate two key Trump administration officials - announced a framework for a $1.5 trillion tax cut plan on September 22 and the following Wednesday President Trump released his Administration's nine-page outline that would slash taxes by about $2.2 trillion.
- Global Growth Forecast Slows, But U.S. Outlook Remains Stable
- How Long Does It Take To Be A Long-Term Investor?
- Five Observations About The CBO's New Long-Term Debt Forecast
- Fed Apology, Strong Job Growth Bolster Stocks
- Despite Grim Headlines, Economic Growth Is Intact
- Despite December Turbulence, Economy And Business Optimism Were Strong
- Latest Forecasts Show Economy Is Doing Okay
- A Poignant Moment In Financial History Sparks Stocks