The Big Economic News The Media Keeps Missing
As this week closed, economic news coverage at major media outlets focused on the Labor Department's release Friday morning showing new job formation plunged in September. The bad news was expected following severe hurricanes in Texas and Florida in September but this was the top story of the moment on Friday.
- S&P 500 Breaks All-Time Record Again
- Steady Economy Briefly Drives Dow Beyond 29,000
- Why Stocks Shrugged Off Iran Escalation
- A Spectacular Year For Stocks
- A Case For A Bull Market In 2020
- Good Economic News Again
- An Unusual Constellation Of Economic Surprises
- Longest U.S. Expansion Keeps Rolling
- Retirement Income Reality Check
- Find The Major Economic Trend Hidden In This Picture
- Is The New Record High In Stocks Irrational?
- Stocks Break New Record; Economic Outlook Clears
- Despite Frights, Can The Expansion Continue?
- Retail Sales Coverage Reflected The Narrow View Of The Media
- Small-Business Optimism Declines But Remains High