The Big Economic News The Media Keeps Missing
As this week closed, economic news coverage at major media outlets focused on the Labor Department's release Friday morning showing new job formation plunged in September. The bad news was expected following severe hurricanes in Texas and Florida in September but this was the top story of the moment on Friday.
- Global Growth Forecast Slows, But U.S. Outlook Remains Stable
- How Long Does It Take To Be A Long-Term Investor?
- Five Observations About The CBO's New Long-Term Debt Forecast
- Fed Apology, Strong Job Growth Bolster Stocks
- Despite Grim Headlines, Economic Growth Is Intact
- Despite December Turbulence, Economy And Business Optimism Were Strong
- Latest Forecasts Show Economy Is Doing Okay
- A Poignant Moment In Financial History Sparks Stocks