Leading Economic Indicators Surge, Stocks Break Record High Again
In contrast to the last economic cycle that ended with The Great Recession, this expansion is unfolding as the monthly ratio of a household's fixed expenses versus income has hovered near a record-low for five years. Rarely have consumers ever been better able to meet their monthly fixed expenses! You almost never see this data published in the mainstream financial media, even though it is a publicly available index tracked by the Federal Reserve.
- Global Growth Forecast Slows, But U.S. Outlook Remains Stable
- How Long Does It Take To Be A Long-Term Investor?
- Five Observations About The CBO's New Long-Term Debt Forecast
- Fed Apology, Strong Job Growth Bolster Stocks
- Despite Grim Headlines, Economic Growth Is Intact
- Despite December Turbulence, Economy And Business Optimism Were Strong
- Latest Forecasts Show Economy Is Doing Okay
- A Poignant Moment In Financial History Sparks Stocks