Tax Bill Drives Another Stock Market Record And Gives You To-Dos By Year-End
The new tax law drove the stock market to another new record high close on Friday. Although it's not finalized and could still change, meanwhile, you cannot wait for Congress to have it all in writing to act on cutting your 2017 tax bill by December 31. Here's what's happening that affects your wealth.
- Global Growth Forecast Slows, But U.S. Outlook Remains Stable
- How Long Does It Take To Be A Long-Term Investor?
- Five Observations About The CBO's New Long-Term Debt Forecast
- Fed Apology, Strong Job Growth Bolster Stocks
- Despite Grim Headlines, Economic Growth Is Intact
- Despite December Turbulence, Economy And Business Optimism Were Strong
- Latest Forecasts Show Economy Is Doing Okay
- A Poignant Moment In Financial History Sparks Stocks