Despite Distractions, Economic Data Boomed Last Week
Despite all the distractions, the U.S. economy's resilience remains intact. Here are key fundamentals easily lost amid recent headlines dominating the news cycle.
Food and drink places, establishments for a necessity of everyday life and a retail category where you just do not see sudden accelerations in sales, are surging with growth.
The forward looking index of 10 U.S. leading indicators of economic growth resumed its surge after flattening in May. It's in record territory.
- Global Growth Forecast Slows, But U.S. Outlook Remains Stable
- How Long Does It Take To Be A Long-Term Investor?
- Five Observations About The CBO's New Long-Term Debt Forecast
- Fed Apology, Strong Job Growth Bolster Stocks
- Despite Grim Headlines, Economic Growth Is Intact
- Despite December Turbulence, Economy And Business Optimism Were Strong
- Latest Forecasts Show Economy Is Doing Okay
- A Poignant Moment In Financial History Sparks Stocks