Economic Facts To Prepare For The Elections
Published Friday, August 31, 2018 at: 7:00 AM EDT
With the mid-term elections approaching and political stakes higher, the level of misinformation is likely to rise.
To inoculate yourself against the viral assault of lies repeated on TV news constantly, here are the economic facts to prepare for the mid-terms.
Newly released personal income and spending data indicate the economic outlook remains bright.
- For High-Income Earners And Families, Failing To Plan Is A High-Stakes Gamble
- Stocks Break Record, But Smart Money Is Focused On Taxes
- Wall Street Reacts To D.C With A 7% Weekly Gain
- On Election Eve, Here's The Economic Outlook
- Sizing Up Economic Prospects
- Two Good Economic Surprises
- October Surprise May Be The Economy
- Economic Signs Are Fine Amid The Distractions
- Poverty Rate Dropped Again In 2019; A Sign Of Progress
- Stocks Dropped Last Week But Data Confirmed Economic Recovery
- Amid A Mixed Week For Stocks, A Strong Recommendation
- Is A Stock Bubble Bursting?
- S&P 500 Breaks Record For A Second Week
- S&P 500 Breaks New Record; Small Business Picture Is Different
- As If Coronavirus Never Hit, Retail Recovers
- Confirming Recovery Is Under Way
- Despite Grim Headlines, Stocks Rose Sharply -- Why?
- The Paradigm Shift In Valuing Stocks
- Retail Sales And Housing Starts In June Reveal Recovery's Shape
- Keeping Perspective In An Unreal Environment
- Economic Fundamentals Recovering As Stocks Surged For the Week
- Stocks Swing Wildly As Economic Recovery Begins
- Dog Days Of Summer In The Economy
- V-Shaped But Full Recovery Is Long Off