A Last-Minute Reminder To Give Wisely And Charitably
With the holiday season here and the end of 2018 closing in, here's a last-minute reminder not to pass up an opportunity to give charitably and wisely.
Before the year's end, if you set up a donor-advised fund, or DAF, you gain control on the timing of charitable gifts and choose the securities to give.
- Global Growth Forecast Slows, But U.S. Outlook Remains Stable
- How Long Does It Take To Be A Long-Term Investor?
- Five Observations About The CBO's New Long-Term Debt Forecast
- Fed Apology, Strong Job Growth Bolster Stocks
- Despite Grim Headlines, Economic Growth Is Intact
- Despite December Turbulence, Economy And Business Optimism Were Strong
- Latest Forecasts Show Economy Is Doing Okay
- A Poignant Moment In Financial History Sparks Stocks