No Recession But A Slower Pace Of Growth
The latest data indicates the economy is not falling into a recession but is growing at a slower pace.
Here's an independent analysis of financial news for investors from a prudent professional perspective.
The Leading Economic Indicators index in August was unchanged after jumping one-half of 1% in July.
- Confirming Recovery Is Under Way
- Despite Grim Headlines, Stocks Rose Sharply -- Why?
- The Paradigm Shift In Valuing Stocks
- Retail Sales And Housing Starts In June Reveal Recovery's Shape
- Keeping Perspective In An Unreal Environment
- Economic Fundamentals Recovering As Stocks Surged For the Week
- Stocks Swing Wildly As Economic Recovery Begins
- Dog Days Of Summer In The Economy
- V-Shaped But Full Recovery Is Long Off
- Covid-19 Causes A Good Surprise
- The Epidemic Sets The Economy Back About Two Years
- Is This A New Bull Market?
- The Pandemic And Stocks
- Despite Disastrous Jobs Report, Stocks Surged 1.6% Friday
- Amid The Crisis In The Economy, Two Good Anomalies
- Financial Economics With The Epidemic's End In Sight
- The Beginning Of The End?
- An 11.4% One-Week Gain In Stocks
- What Investors Should Expect And A Business Owner Alert
- Is the Coronavirus Bear Market Over?
- What's An Investor To Think Now?
- Will Covid-19 Crisis Be Short-Lived?
- Despite Covid-19, Signals Of Economic Health Continue
- Covid-19: Facts And Perspective For Investors