Despite Distractions, Demographics Are Poised To Drive U.S. Long-Term Growth
Published Wednesday, December 31, 1969 at: 2:00 PM EST
With politics, tax-law changes, Russian hackers, competition from China and technology rocking the world regularly, it's easy to be distracted from the facts that matter most in managing your money wisely.
Simple math tells us that growth in the U.S. economy, which drives investment results, is largely determined by our nation's demographics.
- Fed Says It Will Stick To Its Plan, As Bond Yield Rises
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021