How Strategic Asset Allocation And Rebalancing Worked In The 12 Months Ended June 30
Published Wednesday, December 31, 1969 at: 2:00 PM EST
A year ago, U.S. stocks were the top performers among major global stock markets. Over the past 12 months, a total turnabout occurred.
In the 12 months ended on June 30, 2016, China's stock market had sustained a loss of 21.2% and U.S. stocks were big winners among major global stock markets.
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021