Leading Economic Indicators Surge, Stocks Break Record High Again
Published Wednesday, December 31, 1969 at: 2:00 PM EST
The benchmark index of U.S. leading economic indicators surged 1.2% in October, following an anemic 0.1% increase and 0.4% increase in August and September.
As the impact of the worst hurricane season in decades dissipated, the U.S. Leading Economic Index, calculated by The Conference Board, shot higher in October.
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021