Tax Bill Drives Another Stock Market Record And Gives You To-Dos By Year-End
Published Wednesday, December 31, 1969 at: 2:00 PM EST
The new tax law drove the stock market to another new record high close on Friday. Although it's not finalized and could still change, meanwhile, you cannot wait for Congress to have it all in writing to act on cutting your 2017 tax bill by December 31. Here's what's happening that affects your wealth.
- Fed Says It Will Stick To Its Plan, As Bond Yield Rises
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021