Economic Facts To Prepare For The Elections
Published Wednesday, December 31, 1969 at: 2:00 PM EST
With the mid-term elections approaching and political stakes higher, the level of misinformation is likely to rise.
To inoculate yourself against the viral assault of lies repeated on TV news constantly, here are the economic facts to prepare for the mid-terms.
Newly released personal income and spending data indicate the economic outlook remains bright.
- Fed Says It Will Stick To Its Plan, As Bond Yield Rises
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021