Investment Wisdom At A Poignant Moment In History
Published Friday, September 14, 2018 at: 7:00 AM EDT
Share prices in America's 500 largest public companies closed Friday at 2904.98, near the all-time high.
The nine-year old bull market exploded in the last 33 months from 1810 to 2901. After a runup of more than 40%, the S&P 500 seems ripe for a fall, according to the narrative popular in the financial media.
What should you expect from stocks?
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021
- Holiday-Shortened Week Ends With Stocks Little Changed, Despite D.C. Drama
- The Financial Economic Situation Now
- Bull Market Has Broadened
- Why Did Stocks Close At A Record-High After Disappointing Jobs Report?
- Americans Sit On A Mountain Of Cash Amid Pandemic
- For High-Income Earners And Families, Failing To Plan Is A High-Stakes Gamble
- Stocks Break Record, But Smart Money Is Focused On Taxes
- Wall Street Reacts To D.C With A 7% Weekly Gain
- On Election Eve, Here's The Economic Outlook
- Sizing Up Economic Prospects
- Two Good Economic Surprises
- October Surprise May Be The Economy