Last Chance For Pre-Retired Professionals & Biz Owners
Published Wednesday, December 31, 1969 at: 2:00 PM EST
The stock market was volatile again last week but a more important news story affecting your wealth is an opportunity pre-retiree professionals and business owners should know about before passing up. This is like a highway exit you may not want to miss.
With just weeks before the end of the year, high-income lawyers, doctors, dentists and business owners are running out of time to reduce their 2018 tax bill while socking away a large sum in retirement. This strategy is particularly useful to professionals and business owners in their peak earning years who have not saved enough to retire.
- The Fed Is Not Braking The Boom Anytime Soon
- A Black Swan Event And Higher Taxes Persist As Financial Risks Amid The Boom
- What You Need To Know Right Now To Manage Your Wealth
- Economic Expectations Improved Almost Overnight
- Investors Beware: The Asset Valuation Paradigm Changed
- Fed Says It Will Stick To Its Plan, As Bond Yield Rises
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021