Last Chance For Pre-Retired Professionals & Biz Owners
Published Friday, November 16, 2018 at: 7:00 AM EST
The stock market was volatile again last week but a more important news story affecting your wealth is an opportunity pre-retiree professionals and business owners should know about before passing up. This is like a highway exit you may not want to miss.
With just weeks before the end of the year, high-income lawyers, doctors, dentists and business owners are running out of time to reduce their 2018 tax bill while socking away a large sum in retirement. This strategy is particularly useful to professionals and business owners in their peak earning years who have not saved enough to retire.
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021
- Holiday-Shortened Week Ends With Stocks Little Changed, Despite D.C. Drama
- The Financial Economic Situation Now
- Bull Market Has Broadened
- Why Did Stocks Close At A Record-High After Disappointing Jobs Report?
- Americans Sit On A Mountain Of Cash Amid Pandemic
- For High-Income Earners And Families, Failing To Plan Is A High-Stakes Gamble
- Stocks Break Record, But Smart Money Is Focused On Taxes
- Wall Street Reacts To D.C With A 7% Weekly Gain
- On Election Eve, Here's The Economic Outlook
- Sizing Up Economic Prospects
- Two Good Economic Surprises
- October Surprise May Be The Economy