A Last-Minute Reminder To Give Wisely And Charitably
Published Wednesday, December 31, 1969 at: 2:00 PM EST
With the holiday season here and the end of 2018 closing in, here's a last-minute reminder not to pass up an opportunity to give charitably and wisely.
Before the year's end, if you set up a donor-advised fund, or DAF, you gain control on the timing of charitable gifts and choose the securities to give.
- Fed Says It Will Stick To Its Plan, As Bond Yield Rises
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021