A Last-Minute Reminder To Give Wisely And Charitably
Published Friday, December 14, 2018 at: 7:00 AM EST
With the holiday season here and the end of 2018 closing in, here's a last-minute reminder not to pass up an opportunity to give charitably and wisely.
Before the year's end, if you set up a donor-advised fund, or DAF, you gain control on the timing of charitable gifts and choose the securities to give.
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021
- Holiday-Shortened Week Ends With Stocks Little Changed, Despite D.C. Drama
- The Financial Economic Situation Now
- Bull Market Has Broadened
- Why Did Stocks Close At A Record-High After Disappointing Jobs Report?
- Americans Sit On A Mountain Of Cash Amid Pandemic
- For High-Income Earners And Families, Failing To Plan Is A High-Stakes Gamble
- Stocks Break Record, But Smart Money Is Focused On Taxes
- Wall Street Reacts To D.C With A 7% Weekly Gain
- On Election Eve, Here's The Economic Outlook
- Sizing Up Economic Prospects
- Two Good Economic Surprises
- October Surprise May Be The Economy