'Twas The Last Trading Day Before Christmas
Published Friday, December 28, 2018 at: 7:00 AM EST
'Twas the trading day before Christmas and all through markets, investors were nervous, and not just in small pockets.
December 2018 was a month most stock investors really just want to forget, but we must remind one and all that, you get what you get, and we sincerely hope you're not too upset.
The stock market had risen for nearly 10 straight years, and a bear market now and then just happens, due purely to emotional fears.
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021
- Holiday-Shortened Week Ends With Stocks Little Changed, Despite D.C. Drama
- The Financial Economic Situation Now
- Bull Market Has Broadened
- Why Did Stocks Close At A Record-High After Disappointing Jobs Report?
- Americans Sit On A Mountain Of Cash Amid Pandemic
- For High-Income Earners And Families, Failing To Plan Is A High-Stakes Gamble
- Stocks Break Record, But Smart Money Is Focused On Taxes
- Wall Street Reacts To D.C With A 7% Weekly Gain
- On Election Eve, Here's The Economic Outlook
- Sizing Up Economic Prospects
- Two Good Economic Surprises
- October Surprise May Be The Economy