No Recession But A Slower Pace Of Growth
Published Wednesday, December 31, 1969 at: 2:00 PM EST
The latest data indicates the economy is not falling into a recession but is growing at a slower pace.
Here's an independent analysis of financial news for investors from a prudent professional perspective.
The Leading Economic Indicators index in August was unchanged after jumping one-half of 1% in July.
- Fed Says It Will Stick To Its Plan, As Bond Yield Rises
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021