Stocks Break New Record; Economic Outlook Clears
Published Wednesday, December 31, 1969 at: 2:00 PM EST
The Federal Reserve uninverted the yield curve and the economic horizon just turned brighter.
Despite the trade war with China, a shrinking U.S. manufacturing sector, and political uncertainty, the clouds threatening an end to the 10½-year old expansion have cleared.
As of Halloween, the financial world made sense again. This was no trick! All treat.
- Fed Says It Will Stick To Its Plan, As Bond Yield Rises
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021