Stocks Break New Record; Economic Outlook Clears
Published Friday, November 1, 2019 at: 7:00 AM EDT
The Federal Reserve uninverted the yield curve and the economic horizon just turned brighter.
Despite the trade war with China, a shrinking U.S. manufacturing sector, and political uncertainty, the clouds threatening an end to the 10½-year old expansion have cleared.
As of Halloween, the financial world made sense again. This was no trick! All treat.
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021
- Holiday-Shortened Week Ends With Stocks Little Changed, Despite D.C. Drama
- The Financial Economic Situation Now
- Bull Market Has Broadened
- Why Did Stocks Close At A Record-High After Disappointing Jobs Report?
- Americans Sit On A Mountain Of Cash Amid Pandemic
- For High-Income Earners And Families, Failing To Plan Is A High-Stakes Gamble
- Stocks Break Record, But Smart Money Is Focused On Taxes
- Wall Street Reacts To D.C With A 7% Weekly Gain
- On Election Eve, Here's The Economic Outlook
- Sizing Up Economic Prospects
- Two Good Economic Surprises
- October Surprise May Be The Economy