Amid A Mixed Week For Stocks, A Strong Recommendation
Published Friday, September 11, 2020, 8:30 PM EST
It was a mixed week for stocks, and the most important opportunity to manage your wealth wisely right now is in tax planning.
Higher income taxes are expected to hit professionals, business owners, and other high-income earners. Sorry, but the financial balance sheet of the United States recently has been weakened. No matter which party wins the election, higher taxes will be required to pay down the long-term debt of the nation.
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021
- Holiday-Shortened Week Ends With Stocks Little Changed, Despite D.C. Drama
- The Financial Economic Situation Now
- Bull Market Has Broadened
- Why Did Stocks Close At A Record-High After Disappointing Jobs Report?
- Americans Sit On A Mountain Of Cash Amid Pandemic
- For High-Income Earners And Families, Failing To Plan Is A High-Stakes Gamble
- Stocks Break Record, But Smart Money Is Focused On Taxes
- Wall Street Reacts To D.C With A 7% Weekly Gain
- On Election Eve, Here's The Economic Outlook
- Sizing Up Economic Prospects
- Two Good Economic Surprises
- October Surprise May Be The Economy