Amid A Mixed Week For Stocks, A Strong Recommendation
Published Friday, September 11, 2020, 8:30 PM EST
It was a mixed week for stocks, and the most important opportunity to manage your wealth wisely right now is in tax planning.
Higher income taxes are expected to hit professionals, business owners, and other high-income earners. Sorry, but the financial balance sheet of the United States recently has been weakened. No matter which party wins the election, higher taxes will be required to pay down the long-term debt of the nation.
- Fed Says It Will Stick To Its Plan, As Bond Yield Rises
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021