Poverty Rate Dropped Again In 2019; A Sign Of Progress
Published Friday, September 25, 2020, 8:00 PM EST
Progress is like watching paint dry. The world changes right in front of us all but we easily miss the progress occurring right before our eyes!
The annual report on poverty in the United States from the U.S. Census Bureau was released last week and shows that the poverty rate dropped again in 2019, to a new all-time low.
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021