Two Good Economic Surprises
Published Friday, October 16, 2020, 10:00 p.m. EST
With Covid infections worsening and a pivotal national election only 18 days away, it was easy to miss the two good economic surprises this past week.
From the perspective of investors trying to build wealth over the long run, here's what happened.
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021