Wall Street Reacts To D.C With A 7% Weekly Gain
Published Friday, November 6, 2020, 8:30 p.m. EST
Despite the high-stakes of the election results, Wall Street reacted to news out of Washington by gaining 7% for the week. The Standard & Poor's 500 closed lower by a fraction today, after rack up five straight days of gains amid the swirl of political news, as economic bright spots appeared.
- Fed Says It Will Stick To Its Plan, As Bond Yield Rises
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021