Why Did Stocks Close At A Record-High After Disappointing Jobs Report?
Published Friday, December 4, 2020 at: 8:30 PM EST
Stocks closed at a new all-time high today despite a bad surprise on the employment situation. What's driving stocks?
The combination of a weak bond market and Covid economic conditions are key pieces in today's puzzling investment news.
- Expect Inflation To Make Investors Nervous Through 2021
- Stocks Closed At A Record, Ignoring A Bad Jobs Report
- Stocks Soared 5.2% In April; Now, For The Good News
- A Window Of Opportunity Is About To Close
- Retail Sales, Housing Starts, And Stocks Rocket Higher
- The Fed Is Not Braking The Boom Anytime Soon
- A Black Swan Event And Higher Taxes Persist As Financial Risks Amid The Boom
- What You Need To Know Right Now To Manage Your Wealth
- Economic Expectations Improved Almost Overnight
- Investors Beware: The Asset Valuation Paradigm Changed
- Fed Says It Will Stick To Its Plan, As Bond Yield Rises
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021