The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
Published Friday, January 15, 2021 at: 7:58 PM EST
Retail sales dropped sharply in December and business-owner optimism plunged but events in the Washington, D.C. overshadowed everything. Yet share prices of America’s blue-chip stocks did not drop very much and the consensus forecast of economists released today predicts a strong recovery for the next 21 months. Here’s the financial economic news investors need to know right now.
- Amid Strong Crosscurrents, Stocks Sank 2.5% This Past Week
- A New Rover Landed On Mars And Stocks Closed Lower For The Week
- Ironically, Amazon Profits By Perpetuating Stock Bubble Myth
- Stocks Closed At A New Record High: Can The Party Last?
- Don’t Fall For It
- Housing Boomed Again In December
- The Bad And Good Financial News This Week
- Stocks Set New High Closing Price Amid Turbulence
- Stocks Gained +16% in 2020; Wall Street Expects +7.6% In 2021